Its been a mixture of good and bad .....
The ones to remember are :
1) The record breaking opening stand between Salman Butt and Kamran Akmal against BD of 142. Forget the opposition; records are always special regardless of the opponent and even more so when they come in a global event such as the WC.
2) Aamer's incredible 5 wicket maiden against the Aussies. This speaks for itself.
3) Umar Akmal hitting Johnson for 3 sixes in one over!! Adorable stuff from the young talent!
4) Ajmal's top spell of 4-26 against the Proteas which spun Pakistan into the semis.
5) Lady Luck with the assistance from England which enabled Pakistan to achieve their 3rd consecutive semi final appearance at the ICC World T20.
6) Ajmal being the leading wicket taker in the tournament for a spinner with 11 scapls under his belt. Bhaji from India was wicketless actually although he bowled well and economically.
The ones to forget are as follows:
1) Ajmal's flaws vs. England in the super eight encounter where he dropped 3 catches in the same position, amusing stuff for sure!
2) Ajmal's last over vs. Hussey 6/6/4/6 = Australia through and Pakistan down and out !
3) Rehman's moment of mindlessness against NZ where Pakistan needed 2 off the last ball and he was dismissed, caught out in the deep. He got a gift of a ball but was unable to put it away and get Pakistan over the line! From here there was heavy reliance on other sides and somehow it worked in the end!
4) Pakistan's inability to win from winning positions i.e. chasing 134 against NZ and defending 191 against the Aussies.