Why England's triumph was better than Pakistan's in 2009:
1) England were more consistent. Won 5 games in a row whereas Pakistan won 5 games randomly and two of them were against the Minnows!
2) England had to encounter Australia and that too in a final when the Aussies were on the back of a real high. Pakistan didn't have to meet the "curse of the Aussies" last year.
3) England didn't lose a full completed game! This is a representation of a "champion" unit, they were undefeated!
England beat the Aussies by 7 wickets in the grand final: http://www.cricinfo.com/world-twenty20-2010/engine/current/match/412703.html
Why England Won The ICC World T20:
1) KP brilliance, he consistently performed and came to the party for England with his stylish and flamboyant batting. He scored 248 runs in the tournament.
2) Spinners; Yardy and Swanny both bowled economically and consistently for England. Swanny took 10 wickets in the tournament and both bowlers went at under 7 an over.
3) The new sensational opening partnership between Kieswetter and Lumb proved to be a true revelation for team England. Both played freely and set the innings tone frequently! They both gave England a strong start in the first 6 overs.
4) Intelligent seam bowling from Broad/Bresnan and Sidebottom who bowled well as a unit and mastered the slower balls very well in particular. Took 21 wickets in the tournament between them.
5) Ability to chase well. They won 4 out of 5 games chasing down totals successfully.
6) Showing intent and playing riskly and fearlessly, going out there are expressing themselves, but backing their ability, this is what T20 is all about! England used the bounty of innovation and creativity, they finally mastered how to play the game and play it well too !